Wholesale & Trade Terms of Trade
A 30% deposit is required to confirm your preorder. This amount is calculated from the Total Balance Due (including GST and shipping) and is due within 7 days of placing your preorder. If the deposit is not paid within that time your order will be cancelled. The remaining 70% of the Total Balance Due is due within 7 days of the dispatch date.
If products are in-stock throughout the year, full payment for this is due within 7 days of dispatch.
Any wholesale or trade orders under $500 inc gst will need to be paid in full within 7 days of placing your order.
We accept VISA and MasterCard or EFT. Please contact us via email at email@example.com if you would like to apply for a 30 day account. We do not accept Amex or Paypal for Wholesale and Trade orders. Please state your invoice number as the payment reference when paying via EFT.
Minimum order quantities per product apply for wholesale orders. Please refer to our online ordering portal for information on each product, as pack sizes vary.
We ship via TNT Road Express or Australia Post, depending on your selection when ordering. TNT Road Express can only be delivered to a business address. Freight is not included in product pricing, instead it is calculated and applied to your final invoice before payment and dispatch. For international orders you will receive a freight quote before your order is shipped. Shipping fees apply to each separate order that is dispatched.
There are two order deadlines per year, which will be communicated by Norr:Design via email and during trade shows. To guarantee your stock your order must be received before this deadline. Stock normally arrives within 8-15 weeks of the order deadline. Once your order is confirmed with a 30% deposit we will provide more specific updates on the expected arrival date of your stock.
We will carry a small amount of stock throughout the year, and if available this will be dispatched within 24 hours of your order being placed.
RETURNS & CANCELLATIONS
Return of faulty/broken items should occur within 5 days of receiving them. To report a broken item, please email the details of the damage and an image to firstname.lastname@example.org, and quote your invoice number. Non-delivery must be reported immediately.
All orders are final and cannot be cancelled once the order has been confirmed and the final invoice has been generated. We do not accept return of unsold goods, change of mind or preference of natural variation in patterened items like marble.
Most products distributed by Norr:Design are handmade, therefore some variation between the same product can occur. The surface of some products, including concrete and ceramic lines, has been designed to look very natural and unique. This is not considered a fault.
Please note as a stockist of any of Norr:Design’s brands you do not automatically receive exclusivity in your area and without a written agreement we cannot guarantee exclusivity. If you would like to stock any of Norr:Design’s brands exclusively please read the below terms and contact us at email@example.com to receive an application form.
You are responsible for:
• Contacting Norr:Design via firstname.lastname@example.org to receive an exclusivity form and submit within 7 working days.
• Ensuring that all store locations you wish to have exclusivity for are included on your application. If you move location you must inform us in writing at email@example.com . Please note that moving to a new area may impact your arrangement with Norr:Design.
• Ensuring that all brands you wish to stock exclusively are listed on your application.
• Informing us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org of any changes to business structure, management or ownership that will affect our trading arrangement.
• Spending the minimum order value allocated to each individual brand per season. The specified seasons are July-December and January-June. Please contact email@example.com for the minimum spends for each brand.
• Tracking seasonal spending and contacting us regarding any concerns about meeting the minimum spend.
• Placing orders within the given deadlines as notified via email and other communications by Norr:Design.
• Ordering a range of products from Norr:Design’s brands’ most recent collections within the seasonal deadline.
Please note, if you are a new stockist and wish to apply for exclusivity with your first order a minimum spend of $1,600 (inc. GST) applies to that order. We do not provide exclusivity for online retail stores.
Norr:Design is responsible for:
• Supplying our products to you exclusively in your suburb as specified on the written agreement.
• Maintaining an honest and transparent relationship with you.
• Providing specialised support, communications and materials relevant to the brands you stock exclusively.
• Referring traffic to your store and promoting your status as an exclusive stockist in your suburb.
Prices shown on order forms and online are exclusive of GST. We reserve the right to alter our pricing at any time, unless already invoiced. The RRP for each product is listed on our main website (www.norrdesign.com.au) and on our price lists. We kindly request that products are not retailed under the set RRP, unless they are clearly marked as being on sale.
Products of the brands distributed by Norr:Design may not be distributed through any physical or online marketplaces, including eBay, Etsy etc. Selling products distributed by Norr:Design on these marketplaces breaches our distribution policy and is not allowed under any circumstance.
All goods supplied remain the property of Norr:Design until payment is made in full. If we have your credit card details on file, we reserve the right to automatically charge your card the overdue amount. Any accounts that are outstanding for over 60 days may be passed on to debt collection and any fees involved in recovering the debt is the responsibility of the stockist.
Estimated delivery dates are approximate and for guidance only. We try our best to get your order dispatched to you as soon as possible, but we are sometimes affected by delays outside of our control. Pre-orders are considered final orders and cannot be cancelled once the 30% deposit is paid.
We reserve the right to cancel the distribution of any of the products in our range. If this occurs, the payment received for the cancelled product will be refunded in full to the stockist.
COPYRIGHT & INTELLECTUAL MATERIAL
All Norr:Design product images and product copy are subject to copyright and are the property of Norr:Design or the companies Norr:Design represents. Approved Norr:Design stockists are welcome to use any of the images on the Norr:Design website for the purpose of promoting the product/s.
Please contact us if you are unsure of image usage and we can direct you to our brand guidelines.
Norr:Design products can not be modified in any way for resale or distribution. If you are unsure about product usage please contact our team to discuss further.
Norr:Design cannot be held liable for any losses, costs, damages and expenses (including legal costs) resulting from claims arising out of your breach of these Terms of Trade.
AGREEMENT OF TERMS
By placing an order with Norr:Design you are agreeing to the above terms and conditions. These terms are subject to change at any time. If the terms are amended they will be effective immediately.